After we upgraded JD Edwards EnterpriseOne from Tools Release 9.0 to 9.2 for our client, the wage attachment totals were incorrect for thousands of their family members. We couldn’t determine the cause of this issue, but we suspect the change of IRS FEIN number with the combination of the JDE upgrade to be the problem.
We changed the FEIN number during the middle of the year in 9.0, and the totals were correct until our go-live on 9.2. After the go-live, the first payroll process grabbed the totals from the point when we changed the FEIN number and kept adding the current wages. The totals for ten different PDBA’s were incorrect, starting for all pay periods of the last two months in 2019.