Digital Transformation Through
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
Last week Collaborate 2019 concluded in San Antonio Texas, trailing various insightful and impacting keynote sessions that will resonate with attendees for months to come. Innovation and ideation was the overall theme of this years show, which captured how businesses can achieve digital transformation through JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2.
Increasing Your Digital Footprint
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne keynote lead by Lyle Ekdahl, Senior VP of JD Edwards, was a roaring success with those who attended. The topics he covered focused primarily on digital transformation, and how enterprises can leverage new tools and capabilities of their JD Edwards ERP system to transform their business, increasing their digital footprint with minimal investment.
Since digital transformation is the foundation of our business at Smartbridge, this message resonated with me especially, while also raising a few questions. Are businesses capitalizing on tools currently available at their disposal? Is a lack of knowledge and know-how the only thing holding companies back when it comes to digitally transforming their organization? Lastly, what are the big takeaways every JD Edwards user should know in order to transform their business?
Key Components of JDE 9.2
Here are the key components of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 that are crucial to transforming your enterprise:
- UX One: Modern UX and digital representation of strategic data. This can be put together by a citizen developer or business analyst. Ultimately helps with personalization, user enablement, and simplifying business.
- Cloud: Automated provisioning and high availability, access to high quality Oracle Paas and Saas tools.
- Orchestrator: Building blocks for automation and integration to and from JDE. Our Orchestrator Solutions Series has everything you need to start using this tool effectively.
- Mobility: New platform to be released soon to enable building mobile applications at a rapid pace. We can show you what doors mobility can open for your business.
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation): Saves user time that can be focused on other high priority tasks. Mix and match with other JDE tool features like Orchestrator, Watch lists, and Standard Forms.
Digital Transformation is a MUST
Digitally transforming your business is crucial in this day and age. Organizations that refuse to embrace ideation and digitally sound strategies will soon be left behind through the technological wave. Through embracing and learning the tools available at your disposal, we can help you transform the way that you do business.
There’s more to explore at Smartbridge.com!
Sign up to be notified when we publish articles, news, videos and more!