Dell Boomi Services Partner
Quickly and easily connect your data, applications and people with Dell Boomi.
Smartbridge believes organizations that prioritize integration demonstrate increased agility in delivering connected experiences that span customers, vendors and employees.
Dell Boomi, an independent business unit of Dell is an Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service transforming companies into connected businesses that can connect everything, engage everywhere and run anywhere. Their platform provides easy drag-and-drop integration between an ever-growing network of software-as-a-service, on-premises applications, and data repositories.
Boomi works with Salesforce, major data & analytics tools, and the vast majority of Oracle applications to transform the way an organization can connect, create, manage, exchange, flow and govern their applications and data.
Dell Boomi Managed Services
Proactive monitoring and management is essential for maintaining high availability of your Boomi integrations so your business processes run smoothly. Smartbridge provides a comprehensive and flexible managed services offering with dedicated account management.
OPERATIONS & SYSTEM AVAILABILITY
- Boomi system and atom status monitoring
- Boomi infrastructure health checks
- Integrations health checks
- Daily reporting and escalation
- Maintenance and support
Boomi platform software patch management
Manage Java and software patches
Boomi software upgrades
Coordinate OS patches with infrastructure team as needed
Change control procedures
BACKUP & RECOVERY
- Establish and maintain backups
- Restores as necessary and requested
- Environment refreshes per schedule and ad hoc requests
- Troubleshoot process failures
- Restart/manually trigger processes
- Escalate failure notifications
- Issue management and resolution
- Issue escalations to level 2 support or Dell Boomi when necessary
- Root cause analysis (RCA)
Documentation and reporting
- Integrations code change management
- Boomi integrations deployment
Integration object management & refreshes
- Connector credential changes
- Data mapping changes
- Minor process enhancements
Ad hoc data analysis and data loading