Request a JD Edwards Upgrade Workshop for Your Organization
Don’t know how to get started? Don’t fret.
Request a free, one day Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne upgrade workshop and discover resources, tools and best practices based on companies that have successfully upgraded. Smartbridge will conduct the workshop at your place of business. (Outside the continental U.S.? Contact us to see how we can assist you.)
Learn how to use Oracle’s electronic value proposition tool (Product Features) and online programmer’s guide (Technical Catalog). Take away personalized reports and a wealth of knowledge that will ensure a successful simplified upgrade of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
Who should attend from your organization?
The workshop is for project managers, business analysts, system administrators and other IT and ERP managers, leads and sponsors.
The workshops usually last between 4-6 hours, depending on your specific needs. A typical session is 9AM-3Pm with a working lunch.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Workshop Goals – Matching workshop goals to customer goals and interests.
- The Simplified Upgrade Process
- Upgrade Evaluation
- Creating the Business Case – Using tools built from real customer examples
- Upgrade Project Planning and Analysis
- Integration and Customization Analysis
- Pipes, Plumbing and Platforms
- Hardware and Environment – Planning including on demand and hosting considerations.
- Data – Bits, bytes and megabytes (and even terabytes)! – archive, purge and move.
- Code – Old Code. New Code. Red Code. Other Code. – Working with your code.
- Test! Test! Test! – Unit testing to performance and scalability testing.
- Train. Train. Train. – Roll out and tools to train your company.
- Go Live – Ready … set … go!
- Post Go Live – Cleaning up after the party. Lessons learned for your next project.
- Wrap – Putting it all together